Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The New Addition

Being pregnant and delivering the first time was a hard experience for me. The hubby and I had lunch one day discussed adding to our family. It felt right, but honestly, I WAS SCARED!
I prayed for strength and decided I was in control of this situation. We changed Doctors, Hospitals...Everything. I am also lucky enough to have a nurse in the family. She came and helped us birth without an epidural. Thank you! Thank you!
WOW!!! AMAZING!!!
Afterwards I thought, 'So this is how it is supposed to be'
TRUELY AMAZING

Mom and baby soon after.
Boys, Boys, Boys!


4 comments:

Cassie said...

Megan i am so glad you have a blog!!! I need to see new pictures since i haven't seen you or the boys since july!!!!! I hope your doing good!!!

Precious said...

Meg, you're so hot! I new you had a great birthing experience, but I didn't realize it was THAT good. Wow! You are such a phenomenal woman, wife and mother. Honestly. Love you!

Sally Barrington said...

Oh... My...Word!!! What a cute blog! I'm so sorry I didn't get your E-mail until just now. I came as fast as I could. I sure do love those boys! I have tons of pics I need to send you to put on your blog. My fav being at build-a-bear and making John Beck! Love it!! check my blog out when you get a sec. Kisses From Aunt Sally and Uncle Shawn

brooklyn said...

Hey, it's so fun that you guys have a blog - we'll have to keep in touch through blog our blogs. Congrats on #2. When was he born. I bet you have your hands full.
Brooklyn and Ned